ICASSP is the world's largest and most comprehensive technical conference on signal processing and its applications. It provides a fantastic networking opportunity for like-minded professionals from around the world. ICASSP 2016 conference will feature world-class presentations by internationally renowned speakers and cutting-edge session topics which include but are not limited to:
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Bio-imaging and signal processing
- Design & implementation of signal processing systems
- Image, video & multidimensional signal processing
- Industry technology tracks
- Information forensics and security
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Multimedia signal processing
- Sensor array & multichannel signal processing
- Signal processing education
- Signal processing for Big Data
- Signal processing for communications & networking
- Signal processing for the Internet of Things
- Signal processing theory & methods
- Speech processing
- Spoken language processing
Conference dates and themes
The conference itself will be held during 20-25 March 2016. Other important dates, such as the paper submission deadline, are being finalized and will be announced in due course. ICASSP 2016 will feature the latest signal processing advances, high quality technical presentations, tutorials, workshops and exhibits. With a focus on connecting theory with practice, the conference is sure to be an exciting event for all participants.
The Conference Venue
Shanghai International Convention Center is an award-winning venue renowned for its service excellence. The Center is located in the heart of Lujiazui - Shanghai's Financial and Trade zone, adjacent to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and facing the European style legendary historical buildings along the Bund across the Huangpu River. With its superior location, the Center is easily accessible from any part of the city via modern means of transportation. As a new landmark of Shanghai, the Center has been appraised as one of the 10 classic buildings constructed over the past half century.
Shanghai - the Most Popular City in China
As one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, Shanghai is a global leader in research innovation, international commerce, finance, culture, art, fashion and entertainment. The city is located in the middle portion of the Chinese coastline, and sits right at the mouth of the Yangtze River.
The city is a tourist destination renowned for its historical landmarks such as the Bund and City God Temple. It has a modern and ever-expanding Pudong skyline which includes the Oriental Pearl Tower. Today, Shanghai is the largest centre of commerce and finance in mainland China, and has been described as the "showpiece" of the world's fastest-growing major economy.
Zhi DING, Wenjun ZHANG, Zhi-Quan LUO
ICASSP 2016 General Co-Chairs